How can our government impose “NO JAB NO JOB” Ministerial decrees and other duress on healthy employees who are at no threat of “Covid”, under the guise of “Health and Safety” when WORKSAFE cant even answer my basic questions?
I recently sent a series of questions to the CEO of Worksafe out of concern that the government’s “No Jab No Job” law and its heavy focus on an experimental injection to manage its Covid response, is unbalanced and creates more health, wellbeing and other risks that it addresses.
The “NO JAB NO JOB” Ministerial Decree
Contrary to promises that vaccination was not mandatory in New Zealand, the NO JAB NO JOB law (COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021) came into force at 11.59 pm on 30 April 2021
So far only a few occupations are covered by this (see schedule 2) however it appears likely that the government will seek to add more soon – even though everyone has managed fine without the jab so far.
MY email to the CEO of Worksafe
URGENT HEALTH AND SAFETY QUESTIONS RE PFIZER VACCINE1 Sue Grey <email@example.com> Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:39 AMTo: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dear Minister and Phil
HEALTH AND SAFETY OBLIGATIONS OF EMPLOYERS
I act for a number of employees who are concerned about pressure and in some cases bullying by their employers to receive the novel Pfizer RNA vaccine.
The Pfizer vaccine has only provisional consent status in New Zealand under s23(1) of the Medicines Act. This means that it can lawfully be used only for the treatment of a limited number of patients. Urgent proceedings are currently before the High Court seeking clarification of the lawfulness of the Gazette notice, the vaccination rollout plan and the limited number of patients that it was approved for.
I am keen to obtain as much information as possible to assist my clients to make an informed decision as to whether or not they wish to receive the Covid vaccine.
This information is also important so work colleagues can have important conversations with their colleagues and people they care for, to ensure informed consent before receiving the vaccine.
Some of the outstanding questions that need URGENT answers are:
1. Why was the Cominarty Vaccine given provisional consent in New Zealand in February 2023 when Covid was eliminated from New Zealand?
2. Who are the limited number of patients it has been authorised for pursuant to s23(1) of the Medicines Act and where is this documented and explained to the public?
3. What is the status of the 58 outstanding questions Medsafe asked Pfizer about the safety, effectiveness and quality of production, and why is this information not readily available?
4. Why is this Vaccine is being used on healthy members of the public before the 58 conditions have been addressed, or the clinical trials have been completed, especially bearing in mind that most New Zealanders are not at risk from Covid?
5. Which of the risks identified in this 20 January 2021 “MARC” report to Medsafe have been addressed, and which are still outstanding.
6. Please can you provide any research you are aware of to show that this Vaccine is safe for pregnant women and does not trigger miscarriages or blood clots.
7. Please also advise and provide supporting evidence to show which medications, vaccines and combinations of medications and vaccines the Pfizer Vaccine has been tested with, and the results and analysis of this testing.
8. I have read research that indicates that many of the Covid vaccines and the S Protein in these vaccines affects human blood clotting. Please can you provide research to show that S Protein manufactured by the Pfizer Vaccine will not cause any changes to recipients’ blood clotting or any related risks, especially bearing in mind the relationship between SProtein and blood clots and the uncertainty of how the mRNA for the SProtein will react in epithelial and other cells .
9. I understand from government advice that the Pfizer Vaccine does not prevent infection or transmission. Please can you explain why therefore it is not a decision for each individual as to whether they wish to receive it or not, depending on their own health, genetics and ethical beliefs.
10. Please can you explain the consequences for employment/training if someone decides for medical or ethical grounds not have the experimental Pfizer Vaccine at this time, and who will decide this.
11. Are there any medical or ethical reasons that an employer should accept to give effect to human rights, Bill of Rights and other rights of individuals?
12. If any adverse effects are reported after receipt of this experimental vaccine at the request of any employer, please confirm it will be treated as a workplace injury, and full ACC cover will be given.
13. Please advise where employers and employees can readily access the answers to these questions and other information so an employers’ contractual and health and safety obligations to their staff (including protection of their physical and mental wellbeing) can be fully complied with
Thank you and kind regards
Sue Grey LLB(Hons), BSc(Biochemistry and Microbiology), RSHDipPHI
:From: Ministerial Correspondence <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: Thu, 13 May 2021, 18:31Subject: Correspondence from WorkSafe New Zealand – Our Reference: 21/00373To: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kia ora Sue
Thank you for your email to our Chief Executive Phil Parkes dated 29 April 2021 asking a range of health and safety questions about the Pfizer vaccine. Phil has referred your correspondence to me, as General Manager Regulatory Effectiveness and Legal, for reply.
WorkSafe is unable to answer the majority of your detailed questions, as they do not relate to matters, we hold information about. I understand Minister Hipkins will provide a response as COVID-19 Minister to the broader issues raised.
In relation to your final question, WorkSafe has worked with Employment NZ at MBIE to provide guidance for employers about vaccination of its workers.
This guidance can be accessed here: Vaccines and the workplace » Employment New Zealand
The guidance includes links to information on WorkSafe’s website about:
assessing whether a specific role needs to be performed by a vaccinated workerworker engagement and participationworker rights and obligations WorkSafe also provides resources on its website about how to support mentally healthy work during COVID-19.
Acting General Manager
Regulatory Effectiveness and Legal
This is one of the research reports of concern- why would we inject a known toxin into our bodies to protect against a hypothetical risk?
BIORXIV.ORG The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein disrupts the cooperative function of human cardiac pericytes – endothelial cells through CD147 receptor-mediated signalling: a potential non-infective mechanism of COVID-19 microvascular disease. Background Severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) manifests as a life-threatening microvascular syndrome. The severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) uses primarily the capsid spike (S) protein to engage with its receptors and infect host cells. To date, it is still not know…